Healthy Travel Care
World Travel Care specializes in pre-travel service for travelers who strive to stay healthy and enjoy their trip. We are a certified Yellow Fever Vaccination site and we are rapidly becoming the #1 choice for corporate, recreational, VFR (clients visiting friends or relatives abroad), missionary as well as adventure travelers.
Comprehensive Pre-Travel Consultations Including:
Specialty Services: Onsite Flu Clinics
- Individualized pre-travel health assessment
- Itinerary based preventative recommendations
- Education about food and water safety
- Vaccination Services including Yellow Fever
- Malaria Prevention medication and mosquito avoidance recommendations
- Protection Advise regarding prevention and early self treatment strategies for Traveler's Diarrhea
- Altitude Sickness Prevention medication and education
Jet Lag Advise
- Traveler's Health and Safety Presentations to groups of 10 or more people traveling together at your office, church or school
- Education and consultative services to health providers
World Travel Care works year round to keep you healthy during the influenza season. In the Western Hemisphere the influenza virus infection has a specific season, which begins in the early fall and ends by early spring. In other parts of the world influenza infection may be seen at other times of the year, and is some regions influenza is a year round pathogen.
We understand how important it is that your employees, students, and family members remain healthy and productive. As a service to the metro-Atlanta community, we will customize an influenza vaccination clinic for your employees, corporate clients, schools, and church or mission groups. Our planning for Onsite Flu Vaccination Clinics begins in the spring and most clinics are scheduled between September and November.
We Provide Onsite Influenza Clinics Including:
- Vaccination clinics for Corporations
- Vaccination clinics for Schools
- Vaccination clinics for Churches or mission groups
If you have ever personally experienced influenza, then you know how extremely important it is to avoid the illness. Vaccination is one form of protection. Education and antiviral medicine are also two important factors that are key to preventative care.
Why offer flu shots to your employees?
- You can save about $150 per employee per year in sick leave!
- You can reduce absenteeism by as much as 45%. Employees sick with the flu miss an average of 2.8 days of work per season.
- You can save on lost production time.
- You can show employees how important they are by giving them an
added benefit at the workplace.
Call 404-459-4393 to discuss how we may serve your organization and protect you from the flu.